Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Me and my bright ideas!

My first blog! I'm excited! I want a place to post thoughts, feelings, interests and activities besides Facebook. I am seriously considering starting my own company. I want it to be based on my life as a housewife and all the things a housewife's life consists of. For example, I can cook, clean, craft, handle finances, run errands, tend to kids, dogs, and cats! Not to mention the husband! Pulling off a party is a breeze and I can even mow the yard and split wood without the ole man around. So that's what I am thinking about today because I'm sick of the same ole same ole and I'm not getting any younger. My 2 boys are almost grown and I need some outlet to pour myself into so I don't feel lost or lonely without my boys around. I really have to make this work somehow, I cannot stand the thought of going 'out there' and working for minimum wage doing things I will hate. BUT first, I need a good name....any ideas? This 'n That keeps coming to my mind....?

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world!

    Regina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Regina! Just starting to figure this out! I might need some help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This 'n' That is a good name!

    And how much are ya chargin'? >___>

    ReplyDelete